As someone who has emigrated 3 times, and has been living in Australia since 2013, it’s safe to say I know a thing or two about emigration and starting life over again from scratch.
And while I share as much knowledge as I can via my blog and Facebook group, sometimes I get asked really, really specific questions by people looking to make the move to Australia.
That’s why you can now book a 30-minute Pick My Brain session with me.
I can help answer questions you just can’t find the answer to online, or perhaps you’ve found a huge range of answers and aren’t quite sure what to believe.
- be feeling overwhelmed with the process of moving to Australia
- have spent more hours on Google than you care to count looking for specific answers to your questions
- want to speak to someone who has been there and done that, and even written a blog about it!
- be needing guidance and support for your emigration journey
Topics I can assist with include, but are not limited to:
- how things really work in Australia such as housing, employment, and education
- what things cost in Australia and up to date cost of living expenses
- what different areas are like in Perth from my personal experience and what sort of travel times to expect
- transferring your money, policies and retirement annuities to Australia
- opening a bank account
- shipping your belongings
Topics I cannot offer advice on:
- visa options and rules (only registered MARA agents can offer visa advice)
- investing, tax, and financial advice (only registered financial advisors and tax agents can offer this)
How does it work:
- Once you have purchased this service, I will be in touch via email to arrange a time for our 30-minute online session that is mutually agreeable (so please make sure you enter your email correctly!).
- You will have the chance to send me your questions in advance so I can prepare for our session.
- We will have a 30-minute online session via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp where you can ask me as many questions about moving to and living in Australia as you can fit in.
Stop waiting for the confusion to disappear! Get the help you need and book your Pick My Brain session with me today!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, refunds are not available.
- You must enter your email address correctly in order to book this session.
- This product is NOT intended as any form of advice. It is a chance for you to speak to me about my personal lived experience of moving to and living in Australia. I cannot offer any advice on visas or investing in Australia. For financial advice, please speak to a registered financial advisor. For migration advice, please speak to a registered migration agent.