Are you trying to find a job in Australia?
You’ve come to the right place!
While there are lots of job websites out there, this is a niche selection of hand-picked jobs ideal for people moving to Australia or looking for their next step up in Australia after immigrating.
Find a job in Australia now!
Jobs will be updated regularly in order to ensure any vacancies listed are current.
Current Job Listings
Visa Sponsorship Offered For The Following Roles:
- Full time perm role – Convenient Western Sydney location
- Be a part of a family owned and operated business that values employees
- Supportive and friendly team with opportunities for career growth and development
About the Role
Do you want to move to one of the largest cities in Australia and work for a leading FMCG family owned business?
We’re after Maintenance Fitters open to relocation to Sydney. We have opportunities for experienced Maintenance Fitters to join our Team at our Wetherill Park or Arndell Park sites.
You will primarily support the smooth running of our production room by ensuring all equipment is maintained to the highest standards to avoid downtime. Your role will include mechanical maintenance services, responding to breakdown callouts and participating in the planned maintenance programs.
Relocation assistance will be provided as well as strong training and support from the team!
Established in 1969, BE Campbell has grown to be one of Australia’s largest family-owned meat operation, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers, and export channels.
Driven by our purpose of ‘Enriching lives through wholesome food’, we are committed to creating innovative products for our customers whilst also having a positive impact on our community and environment.
Our leading-edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories and sales channels.
Employing over 600 staff across two processing sites in Western Sydney, we pride ourselves on an inclusive culture based on family values.
You will be a confident communicator who is looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and supportive employer.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Trade certificate in Mechanical Engineering or Fitting & Turning (or similar)
- Strong experience in similar role in a FMCG environment
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Tig welding experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be a team player and able to work unsupervised
- Proven Mechanical breakdown and fault-finding skills
- Modification and improvement experience on equipment ranging from automated high-speed conveyors to processing equipment
What’s on Offer
- $38 – $45 Per hour + Super + Overtime (depending on experience)
- Growth and development opportunities
- Great location
- Access to staff meat sales – huge discounts available
- Onsite physio
- Friday BBQ
- A friendly and welcoming Maintenance team
BE Campbell believes in providing strong support from the wider business in order to assist you to drive further success within the team.
Apply today by clicking following the below link and sending us your resume and cover letter.
Full working rights required for the following roles:
List A Job Vacancy Now
Want to list a job on Proudly South African In Perth?
Job listings are just $25 per listing (+GST) for a 30 day listing.
Get in touch with me now to add your job vacancy in Australia.