Moving overseas can feel like a daunting task with a never-ending to do list.
That’s why I’ve created this easy to use emigration checklist for your upcoming move.
Broken down into a handy timeline, you’ll find a list of all the things you need to consider or take action on from the moment you decide to move, all the way through to stepping onto your flight to your new home country.
This emigration checklist is relevant no matter where in the world you are moving from or to, and there are some extra points that are relevant for those moving from South Africa to Australia specifically too.
This product is a great addition to the Emigration Budget Planner!
What You’ll Get
- A 13-page PDF checklist of everything you need to consider or do as part of your emigration, starting from making the decision to emigrate all the way through to getting on your flight to your new home.
Buy this emigration checklist and start planning and tracking your to do list for your move to Australia now!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, refunds are not available.
- All digital products are limited to 3 downloads.
- This product is NOT intended as any form of advice. For financial advice, please speak to a registered financial advisor. For migration advice, please speak to a registered migration agent.