Do you want to move to Australia but are worried about how much money you need to survive?
This simple to use calculator will help you work out how much it’s really going to cost you to live in Australia.
Cost Of Living In Australia Calculator
I spent hours researching the costs of living in Australia before we moved, but even with all my online research, there were still unexpected costs after we arrived and settled into our new lives.
As a total spreadsheet nerd (seriously I have one for everything!), I find the easiest way to see how much your life in Australia might cost is with Excel.
That’s why I’ve designed this cost of living in Australia calculator for you.
By using this spreadsheet, you’ll get clear on how much money you actually need to survive in Australia.
Not only that, but I’ve included a handy income vs expenses calculator.
Which means that you can enter your expected salary in Australia (with links to research what your earning potential and take home pay could be), and it’ll work out automatically how much money you’ll have left at the end of each month after your expenses.
Also included are links to external resources that will help you work out exactly what your costs for your family and lifestyle might be – from health insurance premiums, to pet food, mobile phone costs, groceries and everything else you can think of!
No matter where you are heading in Australia, or considering living, this calculator can help you work out if you can really afford to live there!
What You’ll Get
- A PDF guide and instructions on how to use the spreadsheet.
- An Excel spreadsheet that will automatically calculate your weekly, monthly, and annual income vs expenses.
- How to use this calculator
- Notes & Links
- Example Income
- Example Expenses
- Example Income vs Expenses
- Your Income
- Your Expenses
- Your Income vs Expenses
Buy this cost of living in Australia calculator and get clear on just how much you need to earn to survive & thrive in Australia now!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, refunds are not available.
- All digital products are limited to 3 downloads.
- This product is NOT intended as any form of advice. For financial advice, please speak to a registered financial advisor.