Are you thinking about moving to Australia but are worried about how much it might cost you to make the move?
Then you need this emigration budget planner to help you work out and keep track of your emigration expenses.
Emigration Budget Planner
If you’re starting out on your emigration journey, the first thing you probably want to do is work out
exactly what your costs will be for getting to Australia and starting your new life.
That’s why I’ve designed this handy emigration budget planner for you.
Expenses are sorted into categories including Admin, Travel, Visa, Shipping, On Arrival, Pets, and more.
It includes an easy to use spreadsheet as well as a pretty PDF you can print and enter your expected
expenses. Enter the cost in Australian dollars, South African rands, or edit to use your local currency if relevant.
Use these two documents to keep track of your potential emigration expenses to help you budget and
plan your move to Australia.
This product is a great addition to the Cost Of Living in Australia Calculator!
What You’ll Get
- An 11-page PDF guide and instructions on how to use the spreadsheet, along with a printable version of the emigration budget planner ordered by expense type.
- An Excel spreadsheet listing all potential emigration expenses, along with space for you to add any additional expenses not already covered that might apply to your individual circumstances, and helpful links to work out what your expenses may be.
Sheets on the spreadsheet include:
- Emigration Budget Planner
- Helpful Links
Buy this emigration budget planner and start budgeting for how much your move to Australia might cost now!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, refunds are not available.
- All digital products are limited to 5 downloads.
- This product is NOT intended as any form of advice. For financial advice, please speak to a registered financial advisor. For migration advice, please speak to a registered migration agent.